(First day rental rate)
The DR-60D is a 4-track solid-state recorder that employs high-grade pre-amps, D/A converters and a durable but lightweight structure and shape. This device will fit snuggly under any camera or into any rig, and record up to 96kHz/24-bit high quality audio straight to SD/SDHC media.
It consists of (2) ¼”-XLR Locking Combo MIC/LINE Inputs, 3.5mm Stereo MIC Input, Camera In, Camera Out, Line Out and Headphone Out. Both ¼”-XLR Combo Inputs supply +48V Phantom Power and the 3.5mm Input supplies Plug-In Power for microphones requiring a bias voltage. TASCAM has included in the device the slate feature for marking tracks and the RC-10 Remote compatibility.
- High Quality HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) Mic Preamp, Upgraded AD Converters and Clock Crystal
- 2-XLR-1/4″ Combo Locking Inputs with +48V Phantom Power and 1 Stereo 1/8″ Input with Plug-In Power
- 4 Channel Recording up to 96kHz/24-Bit and Multiple Record Modes including TASCAM’s Dual “Safety Track” Recording
- Soft Touch Controls for Eliminated Handling Noise plus Slate Tone Generator
- Records to Standard SD Card, Mini-USB for Transfer, Camera Mount on Top and Camera Screw on Bottom
- 4 AA batteries required